Friday, April 3, 2009

So...Tomorrow's my Birthday

Yeahh, that's right. I'll be 17 tomorrow. But to tell you the truth, I'm not even excited. There comes a time in a person's life where birthdays are just another day. Another day for us to get older, another day bringing us closer to the end of our time. I just didn't think that my time would come so soon. I didn't even ask for much. All I asked for was a car charger/transmittor for my iPOD. And I know I got that because I saw my dad put it in the cart when we were at Target. The things that I truly want in life you can't get with a few dollars or a credit card. You get them with time and experience and making the right choices. I received a wake up call last friday. And I realized that now is the time to start being mature. Now is the time to be independent and responsible for my actions. So my goals for when I turn 17 are:
1. To stop lying completely
2. Stop procastinating
3. Appreciate what I have
& lastly
4. BE independent. Stop relying on people.

So Happy Birthday to me....

No comments: