Friday, July 10, 2009

Blog 07/10/09



I've been feeling very uninspired lately. I've been slacking GREATLY with fashion. I haven't made anything or even sketched since school ended. I think the reason for that is, is that I'm stuck in this house allll efffinnn day. I don't start working at my job (Justice Just For Girls) until Wednesday. I think I need to get out of this town & just take a day trip to New York or something.

In other news, I'm thinking about changing my hairstyle. It's just too plain & average. I've been wanting something bold for a while now, but I just recently found a cute hairstyle that I think would look good on me. Here's a pic of LaLa, and if you scroll down, you'll see another chick with a similar style..



ISN'T IT SOOO CUTEEE??? lol I've showed some people t get their input && they thought I was crazy to even think it was cute. But idc what they say, I like it & that's all that matters, right?

No comments: