Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fly Away

I am not very happy with the way my life is going.
I'm 16 going on 17 ALREADY. I feel like life is
moving along too fast. I want to bring back the days
where all I would do is go to the park & explore my surroundings.
Take naps and eat delicious snacks. The only thing I would have to
worry about is going to bed on time. Those days are long gone.
It's not that I feel overwhelmed, its just that I'm alone.
I feel incomplete, I feel as if God didn't make someone for me
to bond with. Maybe I was meant to be alone.
Maybe I was meant to be different from everyone else.
I'm just tired of people. I wish I had wings so I can just
fly away. I need to get away from this town and move to a
place where no one knows me.
To a place where I can start off fresh.
A clean slate.
I cried today. I don't know why I was crying, but I cried.


No comments: