Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kanye West: Trading the Mic for the Dress Form


Mr. West is ready to leave the music industry and take over the fashion world. The hip-hop mogul has been interning for Louis Vuitton for quite some time and has been quoted saying,

"Put this in the magazine: There’s nothing more to be said about music. I’m the f*cking end-all, be-all of music. I know what I’m doing. I did 808s in three weeks. I got it. It’s on cruise control. . . . Man, we talked about music for God knows how long! Now let’s talk about how my fucking sweater didn’t come back right from Korea. That’s what’s interesting me."

AT first, I thought that he's just another celebrity-turned-into-designer, but he really wants to get down and learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry.



No comments: