Sunday, March 8, 2009

College, College, College!!!! Ahhh!!!


I'm going to be a senior next year!! I can't believe it. All these
years passed so fast. I'm not even sure of what I want to do.
I mean, I know I want to be in the fashion industry, But
I'm torn between being a designer or a fashion buyer
or just work for a company like what Whitney Port is doing. I love designing,
&& I know eventually in my lifetime I will be a designer, but I need something
that will keep my head above water in the meantime. Because let's face it,
most designers start off with very little money and don't get their
big break until much much later. So basically the career choice
is undecided. But as far as colleges, I'm looking into:
-FIDM in Los Angeles
-FIT in NY
-Parsons in NY
-LIM in NY
-The Art Institute of Philadelphia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you should follow your heart.