Monday, March 2, 2009

Rip The Runway: Utter Disaster??

Okay, as some of you know, Rip the Runway is a BET sponsored fashion show
that showcases black designers and it comes on every year.
(I know because I've been watching it since I was in middle school)
Well it came on earlier, and I have to say the MUSIC was
good, but thats about it, OH & Joy Bryant & Keri
Hilson looked amazing. But I was so disappointed this year.
Most of the clothing were things I've seen so many times before.
What happened? Is it because of the recession?
And is it just me or did it seem like it was only on for
like 15 minutes.

But I did like one of the swimsuits & some of Kutow's (so
sorry if I'm spelling your name wrong) designs.
Just wait until I have my big break, Don't
Rip the Runway, I'll be there in a few years ;]

No comments: